Show me your 19 / 20'' WITHOUT lowering

D77B1D2F-0B32-4195-A4E1-1EF14DA6794E.jpeg
Here’s mine on 20’s with OEM suspension. The rear sags a bit due to the camper conversion but should give you an idea.

Im nearing the end of my wheel project however worried the van is going to look like a monster truck if i put my wheels on without lowering......has anyone go a pic of their wan on 20s with stock suspension?

Im nearing the end of my wheel project however worried the van is going to look like a monster truck if i put my wheels on without lowering......has anyone go a pic of their wan on 20s with stock suspension?
@timthetinyhorse I'm not sure if you discounted this thread or just didn’t find it but there are plenty of photos here, so I’ve merged them.

Before the Steve's @ CRS Performed their Magic! running on 20" LV-2 Gunmetal Polished Face Alloys
tempImageQ6wMie.png
During The Shock Treatment.....!
tempImagejXtrTJ.png
After 40mm drop on front 10mm on rear...!
tempImagefvPE3H.png
Why.........! Plus side benefits....
  • Noticeable smoother ride
  • Better handling
  • Quieter
  • Practical to carry tools
  • Practical to tow a Caravan
  • I like the A-Team look (without the red stripe)
Downside.....!
  • The front sensors are driving me mad, need to find a way to adjust sensors? any suggestions? welcome
  • Paranoid about shredding front splitter...!

Before the Steve's @ CRS Performed their Magic! running on 20" LV-2 Gunmetal Polished Face Alloys
View attachment 170537
View attachment 170536
View attachment 170535
  • Better handling
  • Quieter
Downside.....!
  • The front sensors are driving me mad, need to find a way to adjust sensors? any suggestions? welcome
Thanks for that, sorta put my monster truck worries at bay a little!! what tyre spec is that? like the front rake look also.

View attachment 170537
View attachment 170536
View attachment 170535
  • Better handling
  • Quieter
Downside.....!
To me, that looks much more rake than CRS usually put. This could be giving you the issue with the front sensors. Possible solution - lower the back to a more normal rake.

Thanks for that, sorta put my monster truck worries at bay a little!! what tyre spec is that? like the front rake look also.
Tim The tyre spec was an ill advised Leighton spec of 275/40R20 all around, but with the staggered set up, I find out after purchase..... the fronts should of been 255/40R20 I cant get matching tyres now so will change next time as they are T32 weight rated tyres, and I can only find 2 makes of tyres available to be road legal

To me, that looks much more rake than CRS usually put. This could be giving you the issue with the front sensors. Possible solution - lower the back to a more normal rake.
Thanks Skyliner Steve did say he would change the ride height if their were any issues its been a few weeks and this is an issue for me, if there is no way of tweaking the sensors this is the way forward:thumbsup:

Tim The tyre spec was an ill advised Leighton spec of 275/40R20 all around, but with the staggered set up, I find out after purchase..... the fronts should of been 255/40R20 I cant get matching tyres now so will change next time as they are T32 weight rated tyres, and I can only find 2 makes of tyres available to be road legal
Cheers for that, what width? Mine are 8.5 and been recommended I go for a 255-40-20

The front sensors are driving me mad, need to find a way to adjust sensors? any suggestions? welcome
I’m fairly level and my rears (I don’t have front PDC) do the same whenever I reverse over a severe camber in the road / towards my dropped kerb.
I was suggested these sensor angle adapters to offset the angle (note that these may not be the correct size:)

Cheers for that, what width? Mine are 8.5 and been recommended I go for a 255-40-20
Specification:
- A staggered set - 8.5x20" Front Wheels / 10x20" Rear Wheels

I’m fairly level and my rears (I don’t have front PDC) do the same whenever I reverse over a severe camber in the road / towards my dropped kerb.
I was suggested these sensor angle adapters to offset the angle (note that these may not be the correct size:)
Thanks Ads I will investigate:thumbsup:

i have a T6.1 kombi i want to get new wheels but dont want to lower it what will 19 inch wheels look like

Hi all,
I have just purchased a T6 van, I am going to put 9x20 ET42 & ET39,
but I hesitate for the size of the tires, I do not think of lowering it because the utilities here with the technical control are complicated.
So if you have an idea of tires that can fill this void as much as possible, I'm interested.
I was thinking of 265 40 20
I will soon replace the 2 bumpers with painted ones.

IMG_8312.jpg

Capture d’écran 2022-10-23 à 13.17.53.png

Back