Should I buy this ex-RAC T6 for £18,500?

Smileysmile

Ex RAC 2016 T6 150 A/C Startline
94k miles.
£15,490 + VAT.

I would change wheels, lower suspension, rad front end, windows. I am not keen on pop up tent..yet! More of a dubbed look. Maybe keep it orange but different shade..maybe. please give thoughts on price? Its for sale at local garage.

Any update? I considered an ex RAC van too, after a few messages back and forth, decided against it. My search for a DSG continues.....

They are very well looked after vans with a good specification. I wouldn’t discount it at all. They are religiously serviced so there should be no horrors.

Any update? I considered an ex RAC van too, after a few messages back and forth, decided against it. My search for a DSG continues.....
You decided against ex RAC? How come? I know of an ex RAC 2018 with DSG but has 98k miles. £6k more than the manual. I whatsapped the business and they're useless on replying as I wanted to physically see the van. So I've not pursued it. The DSG is being prepped so no image has been uploaded onto site.
I was thinking of buying one. Then selling my Renault for about £10k privately to fund air suspension, wheels and front end face-lift. Because van is orange I'd probing go for Audi pulse orange paint job at later date. I've also looked at the auto Close tailgate attachment which is really cool.

You decided against ex RAC? How come? I know of an ex RAC 2018 with DSG but has 98k miles. £6k more than the manual. I whatsapped the business and they're useless on replying as I wanted to physically see the van. So I've not pursued it. The DSG is being prepped so no image has been uploaded onto site.
I was thinking of buying one. Then selling my Renault for about £10k privately to fund air suspension, wheels and front end face-lift. Because van is orange I'd probing go for Audi pulse orange paint job at later date. I've also looked at the auto Close tailgate attachment which is really cool.
several reasons, PM if you want details.

Ex RAC 2016 T6 150 A/C Startline
94k miles.
£15,490 + VAT.

I would change wheels, lower suspension, rad front end, windows. I am not keen on pop up tent..yet! More of a dubbed look. Maybe keep it orange but different shade..maybe. please give thoughts on price? Its for sale at local garage.

do it.......

Back