Shelves In The Back, Where Are The Cables Run To The Back Of The Van?

Rabbit

T6 Pro
Hi folks,
I've decided to install a shelves in the back of my van which makes the ply lining I paid for a semi waste of money, but hey ho.

Anyway the shelves (wooden) are going down the full length of the drivers side and between the sliding door and rear door on the passenger side.

The trouble is that because of the ply lining (which I would like to leave untouched) and the roof covering, I'm unsure where the cables to the back lights etc are run in the van.

In my transit they were run along the top of the drivers side wall/panels were it joined the roof, is it the same with the VW T6 or somewhere else.

Drilling/fixing blind is a concern!

mine run along the roof down the passenger side about 2inches inboard could take a photo if it helps as the roof is out of mine currently

No wiring in side walls all cables are inside roof and drop inside rear D pillars

Thanks @The_Lad

Now that is a lot of cables! :laugh:

Thanks to @Pauly my mind was already at rest, BUT it is always nice to have it confirmed by a picture, so a huge thanks for still posting it. :thumbsup:

Just got to wait for them to arrive now and I can start fitting. Damn it's sad what gets me excited nowadays :laugh:

Back