Selling advice for Kombi seats and floor

JoshClarke1994

Hi everyone. This is my first post on a forum so forgive me if I do anything wrong. I have just begun converting my T6 Kombi into a camper and have removed the rear seats (2+1), all of the brackets and the rubber floor mat. I was looking for advice on where and how to sell them. Is it best to try and sell it as a package with seats and floor together or try and sell all of the parts individually? Where is best to sell things like this? Here? eBay? Happy to provide any info that is needed to get a solid answer. Thanks in advance for any advice

I would sell the bits separately, quite often people are looking for the rubber floor so it would be a shame to miss out because you're trying to sell it as one lot.

Hi everyone. This is my first post on a forum so forgive me if I do anything wrong. I have just begun converting my T6 Kombi into a camper and have removed the rear seats (2+1), all of the brackets and the rubber floor mat. I was looking for advice on where and how to sell them. Is it best to try and sell it as a package with seats and floor together or try and sell all of the parts individually? Where is best to sell things like this? Here? eBay? Happy to provide any info that is needed to get a solid answer. Thanks in advance for any advice
Hi,

I sold mine last year via facebook marketplace. Best to sell as much together as possible to someone wanting to convert panel van to kombi. Went quickly and for a good price. As they are bulky it makes sense to sell locally if you can find a buyer.

Tip from my experience - if in your camper build your are planning on a R&R bed on rails don't sell the kombi floor. Keeping the floor down with 12mm ply over it is the best way to make up a floor height needed for caravels rails

Hi,

I sold mine last year via facebook marketplace. Best to sell as much together as possible to someone wanting to convert panel van to kombi. Went quickly and for a good price. As they are bulky it makes sense to sell locally if you can find a buyer.

Tip from my experience - if in your camper build your are planning on a R&R bed on rails don't sell the kombi floor. Keeping the floor down with 12mm ply over it is the best way to make up a floor height needed for caravels rails
Fantastic thank you. May I ask how much you charged for the lot? I have seen a huge range of prices online and don't really know where to start...

Fantastic thank you. May I ask how much you charged for the lot? I have seen a huge range of prices online and don't really know where to start...
Josh, I cant find the advert in my history on facebook, it doesn't seem to save back that far. From memory it was £300 for a 3 seat bench seat, all kombi floor brackets, all seat belts/fixings & also the hardboard panels and fixings

Josh, I cant find the advert in my history on facebook, it doesn't seem to save back that far. From memory it was £300 for a 3 seat bench seat, all kombi floor brackets, all seat belts/fixings & also the hardboard panels and fixings
Brilliant thank you so much

For quickest sale, the floor mounts and seat belts fly off the shelves on ebay. The seat is very hard to get good money for unless you keep the whole lot together, so you take your choice.

Oh, and for pity's sake, offer delivery, it's the main reason seats fester in the back waters waiting for the likes of me to go and get them! Simply moving seats from Bristol to Reading added value, in my previous experience ;-)

Back