Self inflating mattress / air bed to fit ¾ bed

RodT69

Hi all,
Could anyone send a link or recommend a self inflating mattress, topper or bed that fits nicely in the Campervan please? I’ve just bought a berghaus one and it doesn’t fit right. Tia

B3FE4118-5CA0-4980-BD74-D4A3F29C8531.jpeg

So long as you have some where to keep them two used bunk mattresses from a Scania truck fit perfect, and at 50 quid a lot cheaper than other options lol

As above this is great.

I’ve combined the folding comfortz memory foam that folds onto rib shelf with 2 duvalay sleeping bags (the cool tech ones). We have the 129 rib and 2 66cm size duvalays is perfect. The ability to just roll / fold up the bed in a couple of min and leave it all on the rib shelf when we are moving is great. Plus, this combo is sooo comfy!

As above this is great.

Looks good thank you would you recommend this for the pop top too?

For my poptop I got a 10cm blow up mattress from decathlon that is 120cm wide and fits perfectly.

You can deflate it, fold the edges in a bit and leave it in the poptop!

Less than £30

They also do a ‘top of the pop’ mattress that is very similar but a bit thinner I think. I have that one and fits the rock and roll well too.
Thanks for that. I have been wondering what to get for the top. Just ordered one now.

As above this is great.

Would this fit in the pop top during the day if left inflated or do you roll it up and store. Also how tight can it be rolled when packing up for travel? Tia

Would this fit in the pop top during the day if left inflated or do you roll it up and store. Also how tight can it be rolled when packing up for travel? Tia
This video has all your answers

This video has all your answers
These won't fit inflated with the roof down. The stay-arms on the canvas won't fold flat. Just undo the cap, deflate the mattress. If the van is static and the roof is up, no problem. Leave inflated

Back