Security upgrade in the West Mids

t6mick

Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction of a cat2 to cat1 alarm upgrade in the stoke /staffordshire area thanks

Don't forget the alarm, many insurers will expect you to have Cat 1 alarm. Clifford are a good option for the upgrade

I’ve just had a cat 1 alarm fitted mango installations based in Walsall West Midlands, does mobile too. Sound bloke rikki is his name.

Ultimate Audio - speak to Karl mention my name with T6F and he'll provide a you a good deal.

Don't forget the alarm, many insurers will expect you to have Cat 1 alarm. Clifford are a good option for the upgrade

Does having a ghost fitted help reduce premium with any insurers?

Hopefully about to buy a van next week and obvs worried that its going to get nicked as soon as I get it, so I have been following this thread and the Ghost system looks good.. My question is: does a highline t6 not have an inbuilt cat 1 alarm?

Hopefully about to buy a van next week and obvs worried that its going to get nicked as soon as I get it, so I have been following this thread and the Ghost system looks good.. My question is: does a highline t6 not have an inbuilt cat 1 alarm?
Yes it does but these are getting knicked with the keys having been taken from the house. With a Ghost installed the keys are useless without the code in your head.

Thanks Loz.. I've been on the blower to Autowatch and in my area they have 2 fitters... Trilogy and Phantom .. Stockport area,, Has anybody used these guys or does anybody have an recommendations for the North West / Manchester. many thanks

Mine was £399 it’s a standard price

Tim at trilogy is a top bloke and knows his stuff highly recommend him and he does mobile.

Thanks Loz.. I've been on the blower to Autowatch and in my area they have 2 fitters... Trilogy and Phantom .. Stockport area,, Has anybody used these guys or does anybody have an recommendations for the North West / Manchester. many thanks
Have ours booked in at Safe and Sound Droylsden
Saw a recommendation from a member on here a few months ago seem good guys.

Back