Seat swivels: Sportscraft or Scopema?

I'm intending to fit seat swivels to my two front captains seats. They need to be approved and tested. I'm told Sportscraft and Scopema. Who has experience of each and what are thoughts on quality and price? TIA.

I’ve got the Kiravans offset swivel on my passenger seat, which I believe is manufactured by scopema. It’s a good solid fit, neat little red handle on the side, and does what it is supposed to.

It means that the pivot is not in the centre, it is slightly towards the centre of the cabin. This means that once the chair has been turned it moves away from the door by a couple of inches.

Thanks. I just read that on the Kiravans site. It's a shame they are out of stock, they sound easier than the Sportscraft ones. Anyone know of where I can get a pair at a decent price?

Kiravans get stock and then are sold out within a week or two.
Worth watching their site and just keep watching for them to land.

Hey - new to the forum so excuse any faux pas. Does anyone have experience with the Just Kampers regular single swivel bases? Ordered recently from JK on the advice of a neighbour, but keen to know if that's a mistake before i fit them at the w/e..!

Thanks

M

204 DSG Caravelle

Back