Seat Covers For Rib Neptune Beds

Irvine101

VIP Member
T6 Pro
We have a T6 camper with 60cm wide rear single RIB Neptune seats / beds.

Does anyone know where we can buy seat covers to fit these seats.

I have contacted Seatskinz and at present they don't have the patterns for these seats so can't supply covers.

Any knowledge of where we can buy them?

Hi Irvine 101 , Did you get any reply to your question Re Rib Neptune seat covers, I too am interested as I have a couple of these needing covers.

No i haven't managed to source any.

If you do find any i would be grateful if you can let me know.

There is a conversion company in Yorkshire and they show two RIB seats that have been recovered on their website and do it in house, could be worth a try, SK Motorhomes, Featherstone WF7 6RA

I haven't yet been able to find seat covers to fit.

I have just contacted Seatskinz again to see if they now have patterns to make covers for these seats. They don't at present as they advise there isn't sufficient demand to for them to develop a pattern, I have therefore asked them how many sets they would need to make it worth their while. I will post their reply in case there is sufficient demand from the T6 Forum users.

To update you Seatskinz have requested photos of the seats from me so that they can see if it is possible to make a pattern to make covers for these seats. I believe they would need at least 2 orders to make this worth their while. If anyone would be interested let me know.

I have now received an update from Seatskinz that they have decided against making any patterns for these seats.

I have now received an update from Seatskinz that they have decided against making any patterns for these seats.

Well that’s a shame. But fair plate mate for keeping everyone informed. And trying to come up with a solution.

Can I ask you a question. Do you have a rear kitchen? And if so what roof do you have?

Yes, we have a rear kitchen as per the attached photos.

Our roof is a rear elevating Reimo one, for a lwb van. Fitted by Bodans as part of our conversion.

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 9.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back