Seat comfort - are Caravelle seats more comfortable?

minicharli

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Thinking of swapping out the current double passenger seat for a single. The other half has back problems that are only going to get worse before getting better (thank NHS waiting lists) and we’ve tried the brilliant Vankraft bracket (which I do recommend to anyone ) for more recline. Question is are the Caravelle passenger seats any different for comfort to just a standard single passenger seat ?

Last edited:
did you ever find an answer for this? I have standard highline single seats in the front and debating upgrading to the caravelle ones and also wondered if they were more comfortable?

Night and day difference between Highline and Caravelle in my experience, swapped mine out 12months ago and so glad i did as there is way more support in the bolsters.
Just wish they were fully electric with memory function for when SWMBO takes here out.

Night and day difference between Highline and Caravelle in my experience, swapped mine out 12months ago and so glad i did as there is way more support in the bolsters.
Just wish they were fully electric with memory function for when SWMBO takes here out.
Thanks, which ones did you go for? Im looking at upgrading to kutamo caravelle ones, I've heard the seat foam differs between the cloth and leather?

Im shocked at this as the Caravelle seats I have seen visually look no different.

Mine do too, not that I can really feel it does anything

Never got any further with this. Prices were high at the time and are even higher now. But it does sound like it might be a worthwhile investment. Buy a pair in the right style and they will always be worth a fair amount.

There is a huge difference!
I swapped both my highline captain chairs for caravelle leather/alcantara versions. They are much more figure hugging and offer superior comfort to the standard ‘van’ seats.

Anyone with experience of the cloth ones? Im looking at kutamo trim caravelle seats as an upgrade on my highline ones

Back