Scratched Cluster Plastic

carlg

204 DSG Highline Kombi MY23
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Like a few other people have mentioned before ,I wiped my clock plastic with a micro fibre cloth very lightly and to my horror it put scratches all the way across .
I have be looking at getting a new front but then I started trying different scratch removers and nothing seemed to work .
Then I found this Fenwicks windowize scratch remover ,its for caravan Windows ,but has worked a treat

1529168910029524145251.jpg

Ypur post has just made my day
Thanks for sharing .
I was going to try brasso , but was hesitant

I thought it was only me. Mine has horrible smear marks on then clock glass (checks spelling). I will be trying this and hopefully it works as well for me.
May I ask where you got it from ?

All be out of stock within a week after this thread now :rofl:
Was going to be smart and buy online but a £3.99 delivery I decided against it. Not sure when I'll get chance to call in as its in the Town where all the bright lights are and us country folk don't like much going there.

Was going to be smart and buy online but a £3.99 delivery I decided against it. Not sure when I'll get chance to call in as its in the Town where all the bright lights are and us country folk don't like much going there.
:D Amazon prime will take all your cash

It's on Amazon at £5.39 and free postage even without Prime, how much are Halfords selling it for?

@carlg …….I wonder is this any different to meguiars PlasticX? I used the Megs on my T5 instrument cluster with a polishing attachment.....worked a treat. Might try this stuff though.....did you just apply with a microfibre?

@carlg …….I wonder is this any different to meguiars PlasticX? I used the Megs on my T5 instrument cluster with a polishing attachment.....worked a treat. Might try this stuff though.....did you just apply with a microfibre?
The guy in halfords showed me the meguiars ,probably double the size and nearly the same price .I thought the Fenwick might be a better product .
You apply it with a cotton cloth
I scratched mine with a microfiber cloth.

Bring it to CamperJam..please. :thumbsup:;)

Back