SCA roof fitters UK

Doog45

Hi,
I am looking to get a SCA pop top fitted to my T6 LWB. I have tried a few conversion companies and I found them quickly persuading me to go with a different pop top. I get the feeling they are making bigger profit from certain suppliers. I really want a SCA so can anyone tell me somewhere who will fit the roof I want on my van. Has anyone else had this experience.

Three Bridges Campers were installing SCA but their latest price list shows Reimo.
Could be issues with manufacture / supply rather than profit margin.

Hi,
I am looking to get a SCA pop top fitted to my T6 LWB. I have tried a few conversion companies and I found them quickly persuading me to go with a different pop top. I get the feeling they are making bigger profit from certain suppliers. I really want a SCA so can anyone tell me somewhere who will fit the roof I want on my van. Has anyone else had this experience.

@slidepods Will fit one for you mate - down in Devon.

As you’re in Northumberland, how far are you prepared to travel?
Mine was fitted by Bodan‘s of Shrewsbury Home - bodans
You could at least contact them to see if they still fit them. They’re an honest guys so will provide decent feedback and advice.

@CALLAKN / @Wills - As the OP first asked in Feb last year, he may well have got it sorted by now & hasn' t been on the Forum since last June!!
But if this wakens him up then... Sherwood Campers install them:

Newark, near Nottingham :thumbsup:

We are dealer for SCA, amongst others and they have had a long lead time this year unfortunately. cheers

@CALLAKN / @Wills - As the OP first asked in Feb last year, he may well have got it sorted by now & hasn' t been on the Forum since last June!!

Just got in touch with Sherwood campers. Apparently they only install Reimo pop tops now

Did they say why? I was under the impression that SCA are the only VW approved roof, Does anyone know if this is correct? Or am I typing rubbish?

Did they say why? I was under the impression that SCA are the only VW approved roof, Does anyone know if this is correct? Or am I typing rubbish?
I went with another installer and they fitted Reimo, the reason being is its a lot easier for them. They order a roof, it comes from franch to Reimo uk depot, they then spray it the colour required and send it out to the installer, SCA However, send you the roof and then its up to the installer, to then try and send it to a spray garage , and its all hassle for them.

I went with another installer and they fitted Reimo, the reason being is its a lot easier for them. They order a roof, it comes from franch to Reimo uk depot, they then spray it the colour required and send it out to the installer, SCA However, send you the roof and then its up to the installer, to then try and send it to a spray garage , and its all hassle for them.
The SCA can be ordered from the factory painted, this then provides warranty on the paintwork.
Thanks,
Ian

You can order, however likelyhood of damage in transit is high so sometimes best not to, that said it will be covered ubder warrantly if SCA paint them, cheers

Back