Saw this and thought it was amusing

A few years ago (cough '18' cough). I was driving on the motorway in Kuwait and they had something like this to delineate sliproads.... Now at the time when I missed a junction I just drove over them, I was in a vehicle that didn't mind and no one was going to stop us. But in a van it would literally destroy my splitter and probably

1605787229724.png

pretty sure they use these (or something very similar) in Manchester to define cycle lanes also

In Bosnia they used land mines to force you into a single lane, endless to say everyone complied :slow rofl:
Thankfully I worked in the mountains so went everywhere by Chinnok or Sea King.... We did find out one of our locations (Vitorog) had been repeatedly mined 3 months after setting up there though, was extremely amusing as when they lifted us out our detachment commander lost all his personal kit as it was blown into the danger area.

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Thankfully I worked in the mountains so went everywhere by Chinnok or Sea King.... We did find out one of our locations (Vitorog) had been repeatedly mined 3 months after setting up there though, was extremely amusing as when they lifted us out our detachment commander lost all his personal kit as it was blown into the danger area.
First regiment there so everywhere was by road..... they where the days :thumbsup:

Back