Rusty Lee swivels wish I went factory

Im Away from the office till Monday - drop me a call then and I can sort this out for you. Oli
I'm yet to fit my swivels but wishing I'd read these comments first as my old swivels on a previous van used to do this! I'm interested in these too please if you're selling?

I bought one of these for my current van...

It has plastic bobbins to help stabilise/locate the base when it is in the forward/driving position - they squeaked terribly when the passenger seat was empty and going over bumps in the road. Some silicone grease splodged on them cured that.

It also adds 1" to the seat height and catches on the side plastics when swivelling without raising the height of the seat first.

I have heated seats too so the wire passes nicely through the hole in the middle.

Overall not entirely happy with it.

On my previous van, I bought one of these as I didn't have heated seats to worry about...

Much more stable, the base is built to be 1" lower so the seat stays at the same height as the OEM base, plus there is a safe built in. No good with heated seats due to the base not having a hole in in.

Im
Sure I’ve mentioned this. But we have worked out and 3D printed some chocks that sort the wobbling out. Easy to fit and easy to take out.

@BognorMotors

Will these chocks work on a kiravans 2023 captain seat swivel to stop front to back rocking when in forward driving position?

Drop me a message to remind me, and tomorrow as I’ll check with the team.

Back