Rumble on left hand bends, lowered 100mm [Resolved]

Geordman

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can anyone offer any advice to the cause…
I’ve been running Stance+ coilovers for some time and am pretty happy with them to be honest, theyve been wound down to about 70-80mm lower than standard since fitting.
As the camper conversion has progressed the rear suspension has settled and become heavier, resulting in a bit of a reverse rake (not a fan)
Today I've spent a few minutes lowering the front a bit further (est -100mm down from standard now) to balance the front and rear axle out.
On a test drive, i seem to be getting a very noticable vibrating rumble from the front, on left hand bends, at 20-30mph and up. (Example: entering or exiting a large roundabout)
Is this common, does anyone know what the cause is?

Can anyone offer any advice to the cause…
I’ve been running Stance+ coilovers for some time and am pretty happy with them to be honest, theyve been wound down to about 70-80mm lower than standard since fitting.
As the camper conversion has progressed the rear suspension has settled and become heavier, resulting in a bit of a reverse rake (not a fan)
Today I've spent a few minutes lowering the front a bit further (est -100mm down from standard now) to balance the front and rear axle out.
On a test drive, i seem to be getting a very noticable vibrating rumble from the front, on left hand bends, at 20-30mph and up. (Example: entering or exiting a large roundabout)
Is this common, does anyone know what the cause is?
The drive shafts are stressing .! It’s Too low

Back