Carpet mats - Rugs for Bugs

@Nick Winnall has fallen off a ladder at work, last week.
They are in the new premises and picking back up on orders etc, however due to this fall is has taken alittle longer than expected.

If possible, be patient as I know he is working hard on getting back ontop of the work load.

Yes I’m sure it will be worth the wait , sorry to hear he’s been injured, I know how that feels .
It always seems to happen when you are at your busiest.
Must be many others who have been waiting a while for orders too.
Thanks

Placed an order following the many recommendations on this forum.

Top quality service and top quality product!

Very accommodating on special requests and very prompt delivery.

Very happy customer

Thanks Rugs for Bugs!

I thought I write up my experience purchasing an interior mat through Rugs for Bugs.

I ordered a Cab Mat 1+1 (LHD). for my T6.1. The order was placed 10th February and after a little chasing I received notification that mat was shipped on 24th March, not exactly the 30 days quoted.

When I received the mat first impressions were good. It looked well made from good quality materials. Unfortunately, the mat didn’t fit my T6.1. I contacted Nick from Rugs for Bugs and he agreed that “it needed some work”. He sent me a rough template so I could cut it to the correct shape of my van. I thought this was reasonable as LHD T6.1 were not common in the UK.

I made the template and shipped it back but COVID kicked in and it couldn’t be delivered, they’d shut their workshop down. The courier retuned the template to me. Once lockdown was lifted I contacted Rugs for Bugs and shipped the template again via a tracked delivery service (1st June) This was the last I heard from them.

I’ve attempted to contact Bugs for Rugs various times via email (from more than one email account) for an update, but I’ve had no replies and after three months I’ve given up.

Normally I’m not one for complaining or kicking up a fuss, but this is poor customer service which is a shame for a UK company. Hopefully there are no issues at the company, and this is a one off.

I’ve had a couple of rugs from them at the beginning of the year with no issues. They arrived really quickly and look great. Can’t imagine my van without them now

I ordered a carpet for the back and this was well made, a good price and arrived quickly.

I ordered a cab carpet to match over email and heard nothing for a few weeks. I called and spoke with them and they said they’d get on it quickly. That was in June, I think.

Gave up after that.

D’oh! Just checked out their website to see what’s going on and ended up buying more rugs! o_O

ordered step and pocket rugs so hopefully I’ll receive them at some point!

I've purchased the 2+1 cab mat and side step mats. All arrived in a few days as spec'd. Really pleased with the fit and style and I would use them again. I did originally email some questions to them and it took a few days for the first response, but my follow up question was never answered. I ended up ringing them and found the info I needed.
So perhaps their quality is good, but they need to work on their communication. I don't know how the covid situation has affected them, probably a surge in orders but they might still have staff on furlough?

IMO If they want to run an online/web based shop they should be able to support this electronically.

Also they seem to have plenty of staff and time to post on Facebook. Maybe they should refocus their social media efforts in to customer service.

I received my rugs this morning, no bother. I now have rugs everywhere except on my bald head ;)

I guess if ordered through the website they are ok but the issues come with the custom side which is a shame as that was their USP IMO

Back