Rugs For Bugs

Northern Monkey

Indium grey multivan
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ordered the floor carpet for the velle passenger floor area great fit and superb quality I’ll even go to say better quality than the VW fronts mats I have fitted.

You can still use the rails for the seats and table. 12E47997-5914-4617-9B32-B985F5C1DB87.jpeg Ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday can’t ask for more than that highly recommend them if your after some new mats :thumbsup:

Nigel W

VIP Member
T6 Guru
We ordered a mat for the front to fit with two swivel seats and cheekily asked if they would make us a large rectangular mat with rounded corners to match for the floor in the back.
No problem they said just send measurements, which I did, and they arrived a few days later.
Great quality and super finish - very impressed.

Brennanpj

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Been waiting over 4 weeks now for my order of Kombi mats front and rear .
They are moving location so I’m told ! Bit frustrating.
I have had replies to my emails, empty promises!

I shall wait some more!

Northern Monkey

Indium grey multivan
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Will be worth the wait mate, l did’t personally have to wait that long to be honest but I would definitely order from them again :)

RussGT6

T6 Guru
They are deffo moving and Nick does care about his customers but quite laid back, sure he will come through.

Fish

VIP Member
T6 Legend
@Nick Winnall has fallen off a ladder at work, last week.
They are in the new premises and picking back up on orders etc, however due to this fall is has taken alittle longer than expected.

If possible, be patient as I know he is working hard on getting back ontop of the work load.

Brennanpj

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Yes I’m sure it will be worth the wait , sorry to hear he’s been injured, I know how that feels .
It always seems to happen when you are at your busiest.
Must be many others who have been waiting a while for orders too.
Thanks

Jezma

Placed an order following the many recommendations on this forum.

Top quality service and top quality product!

Very accommodating on special requests and very prompt delivery.

Very happy customer

Thanks Rugs for Bugs!