Rugs for Bugs - Quick Question

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
With the delivery of my new van now imminent I want to buy the 'automotive carpet square' that R4Bs sell, but am unsure of the size I need to order.
My van is a Kombi and I'd like to get the biggest square that I can fit in the load area.

Can anybody help?

TIA

I have a rear carpet square in my kombi (SWB) from this place Professionally tailored car floor mats from Ultimate Car Mats . The size is 1200mm x 1450 .

View attachment 7383

Rugs for Bugs is smaller - their largest size listed is 1200x1200, though they do say they will do a custom size on request.

What are you after, the measurement from rear wheelarch to arch and rear of kombi seat to tailgate threshold ?
@Nick Winnall runs R4B

Exactly it Pauly. Could wait until I have my van I guess but....

Yeah sure, logos are all done, just need to sew them on and dispatch them!!!
Oh crikey - thanks.
I'll need to pay you then!
I also wanted to order some shoulder pads and door pocket liners - perhaps you can give me a shout when the bits are done and I can contact you re the other bits?
Of course I am assuming that you hold stock of the smaller items - that might not be the case?
Thanks.

Cool, yeah we stock all the little bits. Just ping me an email with the extra bits. We could add Yellow dog to the pads as its too small an area for the dog logo.

Back