Rugs For Bugs - Pictures Please!

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
I quite like the idea of some new mats, but can't find any decent pictures of the rugs for bugs offerings - If you have got some, could you post a pic with details of the fabric used please?

Thanks!

Very pleased with ours, but no pics available today. Will try to post some later.
We went with the black/black trim. They fit well and the quality seems to be good but only time will tell!

Love mine - they made me a few different ones for the back dependant on where the seats are set on the rails. Also asked for a carpet heel pad rather than the rubber - the mats are brilliant - can't recommend them enough - I'll try and get some photo's later

@Onetimeonly How did you manage to get the mats on the steps to stick so well? I have tried double sided tape and Velcro patches, but they come loose really easily and are a real trip hazard. What did you use? Cheers, Andy

@Onetimeonly How did you manage to get the mats on the steps to stick so well? I have tried double sided tape and Velcro patches, but they come loose really easily and are a real trip hazard. What did you use? Cheers, Andy
I used some industrial strength Velcro strip
From Amazon.
Hook and loop cut to length and then glued using contact adhesive. It was a bit fiddly but well worth the time. Plus I can still remove the mats for cleaning

Double sided carpet tape just won’t last

0FF2155E-B92D-4C90-ABFB-E50D40A46454.png

hi mate I used the 3m double sided sticky tape.
Try and get this particular brand as it very good.

I quite like the idea of some new mats, but can't find any decent pictures of the rugs for bugs offerings - If you have got some, could you post a pic with details of the fabric used please?

Thanks!

Thanks!
I know this is an old post, but if it helps anyone still looking (like i was a couple of weeks ago), here are pics of my mats:
T6, full set in Pearl Black.
I highly recommend Rugs for Bugs. Great Quality, excellent Service and reasonable Price.

20211030_154749.jpg

20211030_162019.jpg

Back