Rubbish Rob

Robert Lewis

New Member saying Hi to all.
Help, I have just spent the weekend Sound deadening and Insulating my T6, now I have no Back lights, I have Indicators and Brake light. I know I’ll have to remove some of the Insulation, but where do I start ? Any thought.
Rob

New Member saying Hi to all.
Help, I have just spent the weekend Sound deadening and Insulating my T6, now I have no Back lights, I have Indicators and Brake light. I know I’ll have to remove some of the Insulation, but where do I start ? Any thought.
Rob
Are your interior lights working? Mine were on the same fuse (2018 T6 Highline). I blew a fuse doing the headlining/ insulation.

No, Broke the lights in the back taking down the Headlining (2017 Highline).
Will check fuse. Many thanks Dave.
I can't remember which fuse it was, if you search on here you will probably find a labelled photo of the fuse box. It will help because it's really fiddly to check them. Dave

Dash fusebox, its fuse number 5 counting up from bottom left - first blade fuse 7.5 amp (first four are box fuses)

Picture here

Last edited:
Whilst insulating etc did you screw something into a wire, or cut into a wire with a Stanley knife perhaps?

The loom runs along the ceiling on the passenger side and then come down to the rear light and across the top and down to the other rear light.

Back