Sold Rubber Cab Flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Came from a Highline with 2 x captain chairs.

Few additional cuts under the driver seat base that was for my CTEK kit but can’t be seen when seats are fitted

£150.00

20180421_201834.jpg

Last edited:
Came from a Highline with 2 x captain chairs.

Few additional cuts under the driver seat base that was for my CTEK kit but can’t be seen when seats are fitted

£150.00

View attachment 21028
Hi. How old was the van it is out of?.i have a 2016 van and when it was converted we had the center console fitted and the cut the floor carpet slightly short. It isn’t much but it stands out a lot to me and is annoying. My wife doesn’t agree and thinks it’s ok. Can it be delivered or collect only . Thanks

Possible option as I see you're in Newcastle and the mats are heavy.
Tuesday 29th into Wednesday 30th I'm staying in Walsall for a work training course. Will be staying in the village hotel just off J10 M6.
I can pick it up from @Fish and take it up there if you like? Only about 45 mins for you then. Collection available from 5pm possibly earlier on the Tuesday.

Possible option as I see you're in Newcastle and the mats are heavy.
Tuesday 29th into Wednesday 30th I'm staying in Walsall for a work training course. Will be staying in the village hotel just off J10 M6.
I can pick it up from @Fish and take it up there if you like? Only about 45 mins for you then. Collection available from 5pm possibly earlier on the Tuesday.
Where would I collect it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
The village hotel just off J10 M6 after 5pm on Tuesday 29th.
It's just an option. Hope you don't mind that option and me wading in @Fish but thought it may help you both out.
Thanks for the offer but I live in Newcastle upon Tyne I think you are referring to Newcastle under line.

Fish, if Dave F doesn’t have it then I might whip past and grab it when I go to VanDoc next.

I’ll let you know when I’ll be local.

PS I’ve lost my loyalty card but do you still do the repeat customer discount.... :D

Depends of its next to starbucks.
The problem I have is getting it also I would like it but don’t need it. If you are passing and won’t it then it’s a decision made for me.

Hey pal. Yeah floor still available. Need to get it out and recheck it, as something is niggling at me.. will report back ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back