Rubber Floor Mats - Rugs For Bugs

With my search for a replacement rubber floor for my Caravelle running dry.. i've opted for the next best thing until i find one, if i ever do.

Rugs for Bugs had a stand at the Volksworld Show a couple of weeks ago, and i picked up a full set of rubber mats. They fit perfectly, and require only a tiny bit of velcro fixing on the thinner parts next to the passenger doors.

Now to give them the ultimate test, 4 kids and 2 dogs!

IMG_7303.jpg IMG_7305.jpg IMG_7304.jpg IMG_7306.jpg

Thanks mate,exactly what I want for my two captains,that will make life easy with Vision leather upholstery;)

With my search for a replacement rubber floor for my Caravelle running dry.. i've opted for the next best thing until i find one, if i ever do.

Rugs for Bugs had a stand at the Volksworld Show a couple of weeks ago, and i picked up a full set of rubber mats. They fit perfectly, and require only a tiny bit of velcro fixing on the thinner parts next to the passenger doors.

Now to give them the ultimate test, 4 kids and 2 dogs!

View attachment 20332 View attachment 20333 View attachment 20336 View attachment 20337
Hi there, sorry to bring this post back up again but I would be really interested in seeing how you have got on with the mats from rugs for bugs. I have 3 Young kids so I need something that is robust.

Back