Routing solar cables with pop top and cabinets installed

S700

Reflex 5.1
T6 Guru
Hi all.

I’m trying to figure out the best/easiest way to route my solar cables.

I’ve got a barn door van and I’ve located the two grommets that I can feed the cable in through, but having the pop top and kitchen/cabinets already fitted, it seems it’s a bit of a pig to get hold of the cable from the interior of the van.

It’s like the cabinets/pop top trims get in the way.

Any suggestions please??
Thanks.

Hi all.

I’m trying to figure out the best/easiest way to route my solar cables.

I’ve got a barn door van and I’ve located the two grommets that I can feed the cable in through, but having the pop top and kitchen/cabinets already fitted, it seems it’s a bit of a pig to get hold of the cable from the interior of the van.

It’s like the cabinets/pop top trims get in the way.

Any suggestions please??
Thanks.
Just spotted this, did you get an answer in the end? I had the same problem and eventually found the best routing for them. Happy to share if still needed.

you can feed the cables down the drivers side rear post past the light fitting and down towards the floor if you have room from the cabnets to the post where it returns towards the rear door you can drill a hole about 6 inches from the floor and feed the cables down and then feed behind the units with a thin fish wire from the sink unit when removed bit of a fiddle but you can access a fair bit from the sink cut out dont know if this helps you any but good look

Back