Sold Rotiform Zrh 3-piece Forged Wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M444TCC

VERY VERY Reluctant sale...

Im offering my Rotiform ZRH 3-Piece Forged Wheels FORSALE.

Its the first time these wheels have been on the market in the UK, its also is the only set currently in the UK. with a new price of around £7k! (Without tyres) there isn't likely to be another set any time soon!

The are custom forged for the T5/T6, they are 20" 5X120, The ET & Width are specific for the T5/T6

They are absolutely immaculate, only used for shows, not a single mark.

Tyres were fitted new, just before Camper Jam. Now covered around 60/70 miles.

They are finished, With Black Barrels, Brushed Centres, With Smoked Clear & High Polished Lips.

The price is £5,000.

IMG_3219.JPG IMG_3218.JPG IMG_2845.JPG DF71BCCB-CF18-4D38-AC41-FEAE8D3F2925.JPEG

Warning to all prospective buyers beware of this seller he is full of sh*t and has let people down by taking money and then not delivering the goods, myself included.

Baz

Hey, Im not sure who you are... But I think your mistaken.

Wheels to this value 100% would need to be collected by the buyer. More than happy to accept payment on collection.

So again, Im not actually sure what your trying to get at?

Hey, Im not sure who you are... But I think your mistaken.

Wheels to this value 100% would need to be collected by the buyer. More than happy to accept payment on collection.

So again, Im not actually sure what your trying to get at?

!! AHHHH !!

Now I remember who you are!! I sold you a T6 Steering Wheel about 2-years ago!
The Post Office wouldn't accept the parcel because they stated it contained "Explosive Material"

I then sent you a full refund of the money you paid me....

What's the width, ET and tyre size?

Do you have any pictures of the wheels on the van at ride height?
I think it’ll be another one of those “love those wheels but they won’t look great on my standard / lowered-suspension van because it’s not on air” scenarios. Bane of our lives!

I think it’ll be another one of those “love those wheels but they won’t look great on my standard / lowered-suspension van because it’s not on air” scenarios. Bane of our lives!

It's a legitimate question I would never purchase a set of wheels without knowing the width and offset! Usually when you air out the tops of the wheels move inwards (camber), the problem I have with the current wheels on my T6 (BBS SV) is the front offset is too low really and they stick out slightly too much to lower it anymore than it is. If you can tell me the width and offset I can work out where they would sit in relation to the arch myself.

I'm certainly not a time waster as you seem to be suggesting!

I'm certainly not a time waster as you seem to be suggesting!
Sorry if it came across that way - it wasn’t meant to indicate you were a time waster by any suggestion; I assumed you were not on air (solely because most of us on here aren’t) and that the wheels would, like many, look great on an aired out van, but not as great on a van that’s sitting up on stilts, like mine is!
GLWTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back