cossie

T6 Pro
Anyone running these?

Been my local wheel place and they had them on display.

They were doing good deals on team dynamics and momo but I like the look of the rotiforms as the OZ rally raids are on back order.

Wonder what other Rotiform 18in load rated wheels there is to choose from? @BognorMotors @The Van Cave @CRS Performance can you help?

8E86506C-5FCF-4461-A748-60D0AAA36767.jpeg

D97FBE2E-35BD-41B7-B633-BAC165E72E1C.jpeg

8A799EA8-1B4D-4798-BC26-7A0771D92623.jpeg

Up until recently they didn’t do them in a Transporter fitment. THQ did a video on a van build and talked about them. I believe they were/are going to be available in a 5x120.

I Really like these too and have been watching until they become available in 5 x120 fit etc.

They can now be bought for transporters and I know that Wheelbase alloys stock the 17” already. I’m a tad concerned that the offset is listed as 0, so something to clear up before you take the plunge.

I wonder if they haven’t input the offset for the 17s on their website - showing as ET30 on the 18s and 20s. The CB is all over the place too - will need spigots anyway.

858A39D3-2EFC-452F-8CA7-E72BBBBFBFFA.png42B03CE3-91AE-444F-9776-6E6BA45A9DCA.png99490E74-2813-41E8-84BA-87C6A08AE55A.png

Here is the THQ video - skip to 10mins to listen to the STL coming to the Transporter….

I wonder if they haven’t input the offset for the 17s on their website - showing as ET30 on the 18s and 20s. The CB is all over the place too - will need spigots anyway.

View attachment 173342View attachment 173343View attachment 173344

Here is the THQ video - skip to 10mins to listen to the STL coming to the Transporter….
Interesting. I like these wheels as well.
I think you forgot the video.

Yes, 19s would be good.

I‘m possibly getting itchy feet about my Canteras now - although I was dead set on silver 19s, I’m considering black 20s of some sort and these look great.

Yes, 19s would be good.

I‘m possibly getting itchy feet about my Canteras now - although I was dead set on silver 19s, I’m considering black 20s of some sort and these look great.
I agree, I too am set on silver 19s to replace the Canteras but been looking so long I’m now considering wheels in 18 or 20 in black that I could powder coat in silver if I really can’t get on with black.

I agree, I too am set on silver 19s to replace the Canteras but been looking so long I’m now considering wheels in 18 or 20 in black that I could powder coat in silver if I really can’t get on with black.
I have always thought silver wheels show off the spokes/design etc better than black and have always had silver wheels (apart from a couple of sets of diamond cut which came on my old Golf GTD and Mini JCW). The Canteras looked great on my old reflex silver van, but all the black vans I see online and out and about have black wheels and I can’t help thinking silver was a mistake :rolleyes:

I have always thought silver wheels show off the spokes/design etc better than black and have always had silver wheels (apart from a couple of sets of diamond cut which came on my old Golf GTD and Mini JCW). The Canteras looked great on my old reflex silver van, but all the black vans I see online and out and about have black wheels and I can’t help thinking silver was a mistake :rolleyes:
Well I for 1 prefer silver on black.

Back