Roof Spoiler. Where To Buy??

I was going to go genuine, but again saw the one from Leighton vans and how it sat , and saved a few quid to put to something else, they’re £220 painted if that helps any .

Need some help and feedback

I’m happy to fit, i need a tailgate one painted in Raveena Blue.

Where would you recommend ? I see an older posts saying Leighton and others saying genuine.

How are the Leighton ones holding up if you have them,

I saw one on eBay by transporter life £205 anyone had that?

I was thinking of cutting my spoiler for the bike carrier. Or I'm looking at seeing if the bike carrier can be modified so it still fits with the spoiler
Did you find a way of sorting this?
I’ve been looking for two years now, have tried the tow bar carrier but really want the tailgate carrier.

What are the best ones to get?

I need it in the Black Pearl paintwork already and I see Transporter HQ do one for £150 but I see that's made of Fibreglass?

TravelinLite do them but unpainted as do Vanstyle?

Whats the best option??

I would like to fit a rear tailgate spoiler to my new van when it arrives. I know I can go down the OEM dealer fitted route, or I can hopefully save a few quid and get an aftermarket one and have it painted. In people’s experience does the quality vary much from different suppliers on the market?

TIA

When my missus turns her back I will be going for the RDX one.....just looks a bit more ' not in yer face'......?
Anyone got an RDX ?

See here:

Are these any good? Easy to fit? Fit well?

Stuck on with a one part polyurethane glue from Europarts, I sprayed it gloss black to match the pop top, mirrors and front grilles, looks sexy enough only slight detraction is the bulk of the upturned bath tub pop top sitting higher!

Black Friday deal. Painted OEM style.
£120

Must say I am tempted.
Good feedback, too:

I've been quoted £330 (Inc vat and fitting) for a barn door rear spoiler painted in red. Does anyone know if this is a good price? Thank you.

I'm not sure to be honest how much work is involved, it could be the going rate. I can say that I picked up a tailgate spoiler in November black Friday sales for £65. And I've been quoted £100 to paint it. Probably a bit more work involved with a two part spoiler but I'm not sure the £170 ish extra to fit it is good value.

Hi there - I'm awaiting delivery of my Caravelle Exec pencilled in for build date of week 10 (ordered Oct 2020). I've been quoted £360 by VW to fit a rear spoiler. Is this a decent price?

Thanks

I fitted a cheap spoiler from Vantech on my 6.1. At that time I had to have it painted locally which cost £80. Total was £200. I then glued it on as I didnt want any holes. Dont know how different the VW one is but mine looks fine. You need to decide if you want it glueing or screwing.Hope this helps.

Back