Roof Spoiler. Where To Buy??

Mines carbon fibre, so the hardest bit was sticking it on. Looks pretty mean on grey van with matt black wheels. Really need to update my pic.

Yes they all come in two pieces for barn doors. Not the cheapest but I like the carbon look and the pattern has to match.

We’ve tried loads and only fit the genuine ones, more expensive, but we’ve found they fit the best.

Which is the polar opposite to the front Sportline spoiler, whereas we have found the travellinlite one fits better than the genuine one!

Hi Everyone - Just fitted a pre-painted (Reflex Silver) roof spoiler from veedubs and thought it might be of interest, very pleased with the outcome and I think they represent good value at £150 delivered. Bolted and glued with Halfords tiger seal, fitted in less than an hour.
Its a bit hairy drilling your van but I wanted to make sure its perfectly safe. The paper template supplied is spot on, other problems I had was drilling the supplied grommets which I managed to split. Replacements sent and with a bit more care managed it, also one of the captive bolts was a bit clogged with paint. Make sure you run your bolts in beforehand and not after Id put on the glue and placed on roof as I did :( Also don't overtighten aforementioned screw bolts.

IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0997 (Edited).JPG IMG_0999.JPG IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1003.JPG

I had this type spoiler on my older barn door t5, loved the look with the winged edges & the fit was great.

Wanted this style for my t6 with tailgate but no one does one

Back