OEM Roof Bars (Rails) images wanted

Glenn Board

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Trying to find images of what original roof rails should look like before i order from eBay, as designs seam to vary and want to keep to original VW style, would somebody please be able to post an image of the correct design please?

I have the genuine T6 roof rails and cross bars, VW simply buy them from Omtec and resell them as VW

Where can I buy Omtec other than VW? Amazon used to stock them but out of stock for now.

Where can I buy Omtec other than VW? Amazon used to stock them but out of stock for now.
How much were they on Amazon? The genuine VW ones are only £99 with the vat, most after market ones seem to be close to that price.

How much were they on Amazon? The genuine VW ones are only £99 with the vat, most after market ones seem to be close to that price.
Didn't show a price as out of stock unfortunately.
edit, says currently unavailable not out of stock

Eek, I'll keep a close eye on it.
With your's being bolted to the pop-top outside of the canvas area, even if you did have a small leak, it's unlikely it would do any damage before you could sort it.

With your's being bolted to the pop-top outside of the canvas area, even if you did have a small leak, it's unlikely it would do any damage before you could sort it.

Are you saying that the damage will already be done before I notice anything, or that I should be ok?

Are you saying that the damage will already be done before I notice anything, or that I should be ok?
You should be ok - If you have a small leak the water should not get into the van - first sign would be drips below the bolt holes or maybe damp canvas.

You should be ok - If you have a small leak the water should not get into the van - first sign would be drips below the bolt holes or maybe damp canvas.

Perfect thanks, conversion company said the same and that any issues drop it in, so will keep an eye on it

Back