Roof Bar Recommendation Please

Arrow

T6 Pro
I have the T6 Silver Panel van from standard and looking to add a pair of roof rails. I'll be sticking a Kayak up there form time to time along with ladders and whatever else.

Im basically asking, whats a good roof bar/rack system that isn't going to break the bank (£200/£250ish) and is strong enough to hold a 40kg kayak along with looking pretty as I dont want to ruin the good looks of the van.

The rails will be fixed but maybe a removable system for the bars out there thats easy to suit my needs?

any info/pics of whats out there would be great.

Cheers!

VW rails and Thule 150cm bars. I wouldn't entertain some of the crap available online elsewhere, many are for show and not capable of any kind of load.

We're on vw rails + Thule wing bar. Not the prettiest, but they work. Wish they didn't add quite as much to the height though. Seems a bit unnecessary

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be picking up some VW ones next time I'm in town. :thumbsup:

I spent some time looking into it and decided that the vw cross bars were the best bet as they don't need the rail from the front to the back, plus i think they look fairly good also

Back