Rogue Alloys

RayF

T6 Guru
Just thought I’d leave a quick recommendation for All Terrain Alloy Wheels And Tyres | Rogue Alloy Co Ltd I recently had a set of Oz Racing Ralley Raid in black with 245/65/17 BFGs. I found them to be competitive on price, with excellent service and prompt delivery. I ordered mine with TPMS valves and they took the trouble to make sure they were programmed with the latest update. Chris is a pleasure to do business with.

Got my Rally Raids and Pirelli Scorpion AT+ package from Chris too. He was very helpful throughout and shipment was quick and well packaged. Pricing was the best I could find too and the clincher was that he had stock as currently a lot of places don't and there's a fair lead time from Oz. Would advise checking their social medias as there have been discount codes on there from time to time.

Just discovered their website, was just about to pop on a set of 17” Rogue raws and the missus pulls the face….

now looking at a set of 20” Raws

Can also recommend Chris @ Rogue Alloys. Got my Riverias from there wrapped in some BFG goodness :)

Back