Rock & Roll bed squeak

Steveb21

How do you remove the seat cushions from a R&R bed, I have a constant squeak that's driving me mad coming from back cushion

Mine are just screwed in from underneath. You will probably find its the rails that are squeaking. I had a squeak whilst it was in seat position but not in bed position. Turned out to be the rails rubbing against the metal frame they sit in

Last edited:
Mine are just screwed in from underneath. You will probably find its the rails that are squeaking. I had a squeak whilst it was in seat position but not in bed position. Turned out to be the rails rubbing against the metal frame they sit in
Can I ask how you managed to fix that? I am brand new to this campervan lark and any help appreciated

Last edited:
Can I ask how you managed to fix that? I am brand new to this campervan lark and any help appreciated
Lots of grease and I used some thin plastic packets between the two surfaces that were squeaking against each other

Lots of grease and I used some thin plastic packets between the two surfaces that were squeaking against each other
Can I be a pain and ask how you get access? - is that just a case of reaching in the cupboard underneath the seats? and is that with the seats up or the bed out?

Can I be a pain and ask how you get access? - is that just a case of reaching in the cupboard underneath the seats? and is that with the seats up or the bed out?
Every manufacturer will be different. I removed the upholstery sections so I was left with just the frame. Then extended it into bed mode

Back