Roamer lithium battery in single seat-base install

I can't see how those link plugs are going to fit in the recesses?

Or do I need to take out both seat bases and lift up the whole floor to find a recess somewhere?
[/QUOTE

I’ve just found some photos of my original conversion and I might have to apologise. It was the connectors under the passenger seat that I placed under the passenger seat in the floor grooves.
I’ve a feeling that the drivers side ones are still intact in the plastic holder, I’ll go and check first thing in the morning. My memory is rubbish.
However, looking at the attached pic you can see the grooves and I fitted all that stuff in the left into the groove under the passenger seat, so it is doable.28934396-3584-4822-BABD-1E5973B7150B.jpeg

It is the passenger side where I'm installing everything. I'll have another attempt tomorrow

@Zave I’ve had a look this morning and I hid the connecting blocks and screwed the relay holder to the front of the carpeted divider so they are all accessible at the front along with the Victron connector.84927EF9-D9B2-4940-AF96-507E04386686.jpeg
Fuses moved to the left and the ctek on the carpeted board.
Various other fuses etc screwed at jaunty angles on the board also.2464F842-6B9A-4B42-AD10-9280211FE12B.jpegB2EC4B92-5808-4063-B187-9BA15273F694.jpeg
Not great photos but it shows that you can seperate them and move stuff slightly to create plenty of space for the battery and ctek. My ctek has never got hot. I do check from time to time when it’s being used.

@Zave I’ve had a look this morning and I hid the connecting blocks and screwed the relay holder to the front of the carpeted divider so they are all accessible at the front along with the Victron connector.View attachment 175351
Fuses moved to the left and the ctek on the carpeted board.
Various other fuses etc screwed at jaunty angles on the board also.View attachment 175352View attachment 175353
Not great photos but it shows that you can seperate them and move stuff slightly to create plenty of space for the battery and ctek. My ctek has never got hot. I do check from time to time when it’s being used.
Thanks for taking the time to do that bigsi.

I've spent all day on it and shall hopefully have it finished tomorrow.

I've fully committed and cut out the lugs for the factory fuse, relay and link holders.

Shall post some pics when finished

...and today's progress. Everything is back together and seat back in. I even took the driver seat base and handbrake cover out. But quickly put it back again as I could see the weekend running out. I'm happy now with the 5amp circuits but need to get a fuse board to sort out the 25 amp circuits as there is still a big jumble of wires. The I need to try and squeeze the link connectors where I have space down the left side of the battery

IMG_20221009_160316515.jpg

IMG_20221009_160300278.jpg

IMG_20221009_160340370.jpg

IMG_20221009_160323924.jpg

Just realised I also need to stick a big fuse in between the battery positive and the positive bus bar, doh!

Are the trim pieces on the rear of the seat bases held in place with magnets?

If so, that's a neat idea. Constantly amazed me what folks can get tucked away in those two seemingly small areas...

Are the trim pieces on the rear of the seat bases held in place with magnets?

If so, that's a neat idea. Constantly amazed me what folks can get tucked away in those two seemingly small areas...
Yeah magnets.
There are a few stockists e.g. here

Back