RidgeMonkey

Don’t worry just googled it. Now I know what you mean! Had a vision of sock monkey’s on a ridge for some reason. Thought it was a follow up thread to Monkey Monday. :D

We have a couple of Diablo sandwich toasters that we occasionally take camping but they are pretty small in comparison which makes filling them tricky and wastes a lot of bread. Think I might have to add a Ridge Monkey to the list.

I have similar to ridgemonkey, TFGear one. I haven't used it yet but my fishing buddies swear by them

I have one for fishing. Wouldn't leave home without it now, you can pretty much cook anything in it. Pizzas are the best!

They now do a large one and even one with dividers in it for your cooked breakfast!!

I have just bought a Ridge monkey works a treat really good have only tried it at home waiting
for conversion hope this helpful to anyone wondering whether to buy one

We have been using our generic version (TF Gear) camping this weekend - very good!

It's a strange name 'ridge monkey', I feel it more suited as a position in a karma sutra book than for making a cheese toasty.

sorry Colin should have explained what it was for . Thanks all for putting the links there

Back