Ride Height With 20"s And 275/40/20 Tyres And Standard Springs

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi

I currently have 20" wheels , 275/40/20 tyres and H&R 40mm lowering springs. I don't like how low it is to be honest and I am thinking of putting on standard springs.
I have measured the height from the floor to the highest point of the wheel arch and it is...

front 77cm
rear 74cm ( lower @ the rear due to the camper conversion)

is anyone running 20" wheels , 275/40/20 tyres but with standard springs ? I'm after some dimensions please so I can see how much higher it would raise my van with standard springs

A lot of ride height data here --> Ride Height Survey

As ride height in there is defined as distance from wheel centre to wheel arch (as near perpendicular as possible), it easily converts also to distance from floor.

Hi Andy, I have 275/40's on 20" wheels with standard suspension.
Front arch is 820mm off the floor, gap between tyre & arch is 100mm.
Rear is 815mm & 105mm.
It's a T6 panel Van with nothing in it!

Hi

I currently have 20" wheels , 275/40/20 tyres and H&R 40mm lowering springs. I don't like how low it is to be honest and I am thinking of putting on standard springs.
I have measured the height from the floor to the highest point of the wheel arch and it is...

front 77cm
rear 74cm ( lower @ the rear due to the camper conversion)

is anyone running 20" wheels , 275/40/20 tyres but with standard springs ? I'm after some dimensions please so I can see how much higher it would raise my van with standard springs
I’m currently running standard kit on my T6.1 LWB camper and 275/40 tyres on 20’ rims.

Front sits 805mm with 105 gap
Rear sits 765mm with 70 gap

I’m desperate to lower/level ours and read so much conflicting stuff. Would ideally go for air suspension but struggling to find anywhere nearby to get fitted. I’d be happy with 50mm gap all round and a comfy ride!

I’m currently running standard kit on my T6.1 LWB camper and 275/40 tyres on 20’ rims.

Front sits 805mm with 105 gap
Rear sits 765mm with 70 gap

I’m desperate to lower/level ours and read so much conflicting stuff. Would ideally go for air suspension but struggling to find anywhere nearby to get fitted. I’d be happy with 50mm gap all round and a comfy ride!
Reading through these posts, sounds like you need to speak to @CRS Performance, as maybe do I

Back