RIB bed Isofix?

pip13

T6 Pro
Can anyone who's got a rib bed with isofix tell me that the bed has a clip for a top tether strap for an isofix base I know the leg is too short but I've read on bawny site that it does but I like someone who has one clarify it for me thanks

Can anyone who's got a rib bed with isofix tell me that the bed has a clip for a top tether strap for an isofix base I know the leg is too short but I've read on bawny site that it does but I like someone who has one clarify it for me thanks
Yes, it does have the top tether.

Hi mate, sorry for a 2 year reply - but did your rib bed have the tether point? Our van is currently in conversion (129cm rib bed) and we’ve just realised our car seat with support leg won’t reach the floor. Does the rib have top tether points? I can’t see any on photos

Happy to say it again, yes, my RIB bed with ISOFIX has an anchor point for the top tether.

Happy to say it again, yes, my RIB bed with ISOFIX has an anchor point for the top tether.
Thanks for the reply, that’s good to know.

Where exactly is the anchor point? I’ve tried to find it on photos online but the back seems smooth!

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, that’s good to know.

Where exactly is the anchor point? I’ve tried to find it on photos online but the back seems smooth!

Thanks.
It’s below the upright cushion. Can’t really take a photo as currently away camping in Switzerland and the van is packed to the gills.

It’s below the upright cushion. Can’t really take a photo as currently away camping in Switzerland and the van is packed to the gills.
Thanks, I hope the trip is going well!

I’ve been trying to ‘spot’ the anchor point but I can’t see a picture anywhere. Even on this video at around 1min55 I can’t spot any point that would be an anchor!

Sorry Aworthy just noticed this yeah it's tricky to see but here's some piccies hope this helps.

inside van isofix fittings below
20240403_120845.jpg
your tether point below
20240403_120743.jpg
3 tether points as mine is a full width below
20240403_120824.jpg
top of tether point between upright cushion and the one that comes down at the rear below
20240403_120703.jpg
hope this helps

Last edited:
Back