RIB Altair 112 dimensions

Why use a converter who can’t cover all of your needs?

We fit our seats in the position you mention as we use slider seats. Fixed seats have to be fitted further forward for the rear back rest to drop down. We don’t use the ‘tested kits’ from some of the suppliers as we have our own approved by RIB so I can’t really say the exact position where they fit but I wold assume they are further forward.

Hope this helps,

Ian
Hi Ian,

do you sell these fixing kits? or how much would you charge to fit, i will have a 120 slider which will need fitting in the not too distant future.

Tom

Hi Ian.

Thanks for your reply.

Our van (when it arrives, it’s currently at status 30 so hopefully won’t be too much longer) is a Kombi. Original plan was to go the forty winks route so using a converter that got us to that point wasn’t an issue. We’ve had a change of heart and now want to go ‘full camper’ hence the questions about the RIB.

Would you do a supply and fit for just floor and bed or isn’t it something you’d consider? I’ll give you a call if its easier?

Paul.
Hi Paul, yes we do part conversion also and can fit the seat and floor only if that os what you require.

Back