RIB 130 Slider

Hi All. ! Now the holidays are almost upon us, I thought it would be a good time to get stuck in to a few of the jobs requiring a bit of a boost to get the van ready for some weekend 'jollies' around the country.
Having opted for a comfy 'Day Van' option rather than a out & out camper, I thought I would compromise and go for a RIB 130 Slider & narrower furniture /storage option. I never intended to cook inside the van so cooker & sink were not on the build plan. (dont particularly want to be cooking 'catch of the day' inside .)
A fridge will be the bulkiest item inside.
Just looking for ideas and tips on fitting the 130 slider & how others have faired in adopting the narrow furniture.
Thanks for you time

We have a RIB 130 in our current Camper alongside narrow furniture.

There's still more storage in the narrow furniture than we need although ours does widen from the fridge onwards.

Also more storage space under the seat & 3 seatblts too.

For 2 grown adults the smaller beds are far too narrow!

Take a look:

We have a RIB 130 in our current Camper alongside narrow furniture.

There's still more storage in the narrow furniture than we need although ours does widen from the fridge onwards.

Also more storage space under the seat & 3 seatblts too.

For 2 grown adults the smaller beds are far too narrow!

Take a look:

Three seatbelts is one thing I miss but the width of our narrower RIB bed is not a problem for us sleeping. I would miss the extra width in the cupboards more.

Looks more space inside the van when you see the 3 seats & furniture combined.
I agree a good choice over the standard 120cm bed. More than enough space for me , as I've yet to convince the wife she will enjoy her holidays in the back of a T6 .
The curved unit behind the drivers seat great way to allow partial swivel of the seat too. Who's furniture units did you fit Leigh ?

Looks more space inside the van when you see the 3 seats & furniture combined.
I agree a good choice over the standard 120cm bed. More than enough space for me , as I've yet to convince the wife she will enjoy her holidays in the back of a T6 .
The curved unit behind the drivers seat great way to allow partial swivel of the seat too. Who's furniture units did you fit Leigh ?

Thanks.

Jamie at Universal Customs did the bespoke furniture install, all made from scratch on a CNC setup.

Our Camper is a HighRoof which is obviously LWB too - it gives us heaps of storage, room 'up top' for 2 kiddies (if ever needed), front & rear over cupboards & it's toasty warm.

A further bonus is that I can stand up in it - I'm 6'5" :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Jamie at Universal Customs did the bespoke furniture install, all made from scratch on a CNC setup.

Our Camper is a HighRoof which is obviously LWB too - it gives us heaps of storage, room 'up top' for 2 kiddies (if ever needed), front & rear over cupboards & it's toasty warm.

A further bonus is that I can stand up in it - I'm 6'5" :thumbsup:
I think I'd want a wider bed to fold myself into if I was 6'"5 as well lol - do you find the RIB a bit short?

Back