For Sale Rhino KammBars + 2 pairs Loadstops for VW Transporter - as new

nomislotsirb

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Set of 2 Rhino KammBars + 2 pairs Loadstops for VW Transporter

These were fitted new to my van when I purchased Feb '22, despite my request for the OEM version - the main reason being that the Rhino bars do not feature a T track. Consequently they subsequently sent the latter and the others were removed.

These were great, especially given that they come with loadstars - as I say the only reason I swapped is since these do not feature a T track, which for many would be an advantage, e.g. doesn't hold dirt etc.

£75, collection from Bristol, or could possibly meet depending on movements around the country.
IMG_0295.jpegIMG_0296.jpeg

Set of 2 Rhino KammBars + 2 pairs Loadstops for VW Transporter

These were fitted new to my van when I purchased Feb '22, despite my request for the OEM version - the main reason being that the Rhino bars do not feature a T track. Consequently they subsequently sent the latter and the others were removed.

These were great, especially given that they come with loadstars - as I say the only reason I swapped is since these do not feature a T track, which for many would be an advantage, e.g. doesn't hold dirt etc.

£75, collection from Bristol, or could possibly meet depending on movements around the country.
View attachment 201919View attachment 201918
Reduced to £50 to put a stop to the nagging from the wife to make space.

Yes. I see you're in Bristol. You're welcome to come and take a look should you wish. We're in Redland.

Back