Rhd With Offside Sliding Door?

what do you mean by obtain? order of second hand?
second hand, unlikely, unless you're really lucky

built to order, i think you can do it by
-Panel Van
- add option to have extra sliding door on the right
- add option to delete door on the left ( i think i saw it)

why do you want that in the first place? maybe you're asking the wrong question?

When I was looking, I saw a second-hand RHD panel van with an offside sliding door. Only one, mind. But they’re out there.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Ideally I'd like a nearly/new T6 to convert into a rear-kitchen camper along the lines of Bilbo's Nexa for solo use with a single seat/bed along the UK nearside, so being able to leave the driver's seat un-swivelled overnight and access to the sliding door unhindered. A twin slider would do but I expect it would cost?

We had CMC concert our twin slider Combi into a test kitchen camper and really pleased with the double sliders. Often the wind/drizzle/rain is coming at an angle. Being able to open either door and sit/drink/eat in the dry is great. We have bracket to allow table to go on either side.

Also the wind can change so being able to get out of the other side when it is blowing a hoolie on the other.

Probably easier to find a double slider and if you can afford it I reckon you’ll find it worth it.

Muchas gracias to all of you. I wasn't aware that twin sliders was an option (as you can probably tell, I'm new to T6's). I'm a born-again campervanner hoping to relive in retirement the fun I had years ago in a T25 Westy before life got in the way - only this time in a reliable vehicle with as many aids to comfort that I can fit in!

Back