** Revo/ Alcon Big Brake Kit Special Price **

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Following on from the recent thread on brake prices and availability I've been speaking to Revo today, and we can now offer this brake upgrade at a discount of £300+VAT, making them £1708+VAT+delivery. We can obviously offer a fitting service on site too.

As always if you wish to try before you buy, we run these on our demo van - They are a fantastic upgrade from REVO/Alcon, that look great in a choice of red, black or blue callipers, with either 380mm or 355mm discs.

Here is the link with all the details

VW T6 | Big Brake Kit | Mono 6, 204ps

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Stay Safe everyone

Revo Big Brake Kit 6 Pot (4).png Revo Big Brake Kit 6 Pot (3).png Revo Big Brake Kit 6 Pot (5).png

Last edited:
Do you mean 380mm discs? I would love a set but all in good time, I've other upgrades to do first,

So just to revive this thread and after discussions on another thread, Bognor Motors are looking to put a similar deal together on this brake kit, but obviously all depends on interest. (Call it early Black Friday if you like)

This is the very best brake upgrade kit available for the Transporter(and other vehicles we can also offer a deal on), we run them on our demo van so you can come and try for yourself, or we can mail order direct.

If I can gauge some interest would be great - 3 interested parties and we should be good to go.

I’ve seen them in the flesh (so to speak) so I am going to have to ban myself from this topic especially with lockdown-and-spend phase 2 starting tomorrow. :)

**** OK People the deal is LIVE ****

The REVO/Alcon 380mm big brake Transporter kit is available, as a BMVS special for 15% off retail, saving a huge £305.25+VAT.

The price, in a choice of red, black or blue is £1729.75+VAT = £2075.70 supplied

We can a offer a fully fitted price, or post direct.

Fresh stock is arriving today, and we will run this offer for the same time as the REVO sale themselves - You wont get the is offer anywhere else, it is exclusive to Bognor Motors.

Get in touch to secure your brake upgrade now - We would only need to take a deposit to secure this price.

Last edited:
They look so good, I’ve noticed on my T6.1 they have altered the front brake design of the T32 and they don’t look as good any more

Yes I agree with you there. They look like a bigger t30 brake now, if that makes sense.
Still worth a few hundred £ on the second hand market though the T32 brakes, to help offset the Brake updrade cost ;-)

We have only four sets left of these now in either black or red . A deposit secures them, the remaining ones will be January delivery now, so you have time to save

*BMVS SPECIAL*

I’ve managed to secure some more Revo/Alcon 380mm brake kits at the deal price of 15% off retail.

These won’t hang around long at this price. You are saving over £300. £2075.75 inc vat supplied. Available also on a drive in/drive out fitting service.

Without doubt this is the best brake upgrade kit available for the Transporter. We have a demo van if you wish to try before you buy.

DM me if interested.

Available in black or red. Or we can do a custom colour

Last edited:
SOLD OUT!

However, if you are interested in the future, I can always do a group buy, or look after you on an individual basis

We are looking at putting another deal on soon. Won’t be as cheap as before due to rising costs, but will still be a deal.

Back