Revenue costs for new conversion

Colakid

Hi all, I'm here for a while but this is my first post so it's all new to me.i have decided to buy a new t6 and have it converted now that I'm retired and on my own.can anyone here in Ireland tell me what costs are involved regarding revenue getting a new van changed on logbook from commercial to a compervan,and is this done when I buy it or after its converted.I should have said I'm here in the west of Ireland
Also has anyone got recomendations for good conversion companys here in ireland. I'm sure I will have lots more questions but I just want to get it costed first (van/conversion/other hidden costs I havent thought of)Thanks in advance

Hiya - there are a few lads from Ireland on here who may be able to help. I’m less sure about the revenue boys - rest assured they will have their pound of flesh either way!

Hi all, I'm here for a while but this is my first post so it's all new to me.i have decided to buy a new t6 and have it converted now that I'm retired and on my own.can anyone here in Ireland tell me what costs are involved regarding revenue getting a new van changed on logbook from commercial to a compervan,and is this done when I buy it or after its converted.I should have said I'm here in the west of Ireland
Also has anyone got recomendations for good conversion companys here in ireland. I'm sure I will have lots more questions but I just want to get it costed first (van/conversion/other hidden costs I havent thought of)Thanks in advance
If I´m not mistaken it´s 13.3% of van market value (or purchase price) + conversion

Back