Retroracks

Juddster

I placed an order with Mark from retro racks after being told of 2 week lead time. Appears he has a big back order and is not replying to messages or phone calls.
I heard of a lady on Instagram that’s been waiting since March for a rack and another guy who was told 2 week turnaround.
We are all being told different reasons for delays.
Anyone else having similar experiences?

Ciao, alla fine ce l'hai fatta? Ti è arrivato il portapacchi di Retroracks? ...ho fatto l'ordine da 4gg. e non risponde...

20220405_100043.jpg

No, gave up and got a refund through my PayPal account ☹️ Would still like one really
I ordered mine and had it within two weeks. Mark is a great fella, very busy with orders but that ‘s what I expected as he is only a two man business with everything made to order.

Contact him again!

C23951D1-F3F3-4C1D-9D49-7004740FCB6C.jpeg

No, ho rinunciato e ho ottenuto un rimborso tramite il mio conto PayPal. Ne ☹️ vorrei ancora uno davvero

Penso che procederò anch'io alla richiesta di rimborso... È veramente un peccato! Il sospetto è che quel messaggio di allerta che ha nel suo sito in riferimento al dipendente che si è messo in proprio, mi fa pensare che fosse il suo saldatore punto di forza dell'azienda, proverò a contattare lui a questo punto, questa volta senza pagare anticipatamente, se riesco a prendere la strada giusta ti avviso.

Quel furgone è a grandezza naturale? O è stato ridotto o sei 7 piedi 3? La mia mente sta giocando?

È il passo medio, è stato abbassato di 7 cm. Con in kit della Technix regorabile a doppia molla e doppia ghiera

I think I'll proceed with the refund request too... It’s really a shame! The suspicion is that that warning message he has on his site in reference to the employee who started his own business, makes me think that he was his salesman, I will try to contact him at this point, this time without paying in advance, if I can take the right path I warn you.
It's the average pace, it was lowered by 7 cm. With double spring and double ferrule Removable Technix kit

From Google Translate. Please post in English or use a translator on the forum and we can help

Back