T6.1 Retrofit cruise-control

Today I fix my cruisecontrol original in VW T6.1 2.0 (CXGD) It was not easy job, wiring Gateway soft...
but it is working!! yes I dit it first T6,1 in Europe with retrofit original cruisecontrol!

I,am happy!
Details to share please? Was software hacking required?

Yes we must hacking the software from the car, and wiring to BCM and motor ecu.
Not any country have CC standard!! Basic T6.1 have no options

Yes we must hacking the software from the car, and wiring to BCM and motor ecu.
Not any country have CC standard!! Basic T6.1 have no options
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

And yes indeed, the CC is among selectable options - which now has been included as "standard" in the UK by local VW HQ.

Basically the same here, however we could untick the CC option to save some money. As this might be a tempting possibility for e.g. a company purchaser there eventually will be T6.1 vans without CC in the market. Actually I already had my hands on a T6.1 without CC - thus my question ;)

I can do it for you, but.... NL
VCDS User no VCP?
Thanks. I have both VCDS and VCP. Just curious to know how to do - if needed some day in future. At the moment I have no need to CC retrofit.

@carmarco can you help me achieve this? I just took delivery of a T6.1 DSG. I will need to do Multifunction Steering wheel first, but I want to know which parts I need for cruise control on MFSW to work, also looking for paddle shift steering wheel. Saw a Golf 8 steering wheel on ebay that looks as if it could do the job.

Back