Replacement Wheel Arch Rubber Seal

Dom

Hi There,

Please could somebody help point me in the right direction as to where I can source a new rubber seal for the drivers front wheel arch? It's the rubber at the bottom of the wheel arch nearest to the door. Mines starting to pop out from the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Dom

Hi There,

Please could somebody help point me in the right direction as to where I can source a new rubber seal for the drivers front wheel arch? It's the rubber at the bottom of the wheel arch nearest to the door. Mines starting to pop out from the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Dom
A photo would help

I think I know the one you mean.... its right on the curve of the arch to door. I`d guess VW dealer best to get that seal.

It's this rubber trim circled in red (excuse the mud, the roads are terrible by me :unsure:).
The trim keeps popping out at the bottom, so have to push it back in every now and again. This isn't ideal, what with all the mud on the road.
Hope this helps.
IMG_3247.jpg

99% sure the only place you’ll source that is from VW. Personally I would clean it up and see if it can be fixed in place with minimal amount of grab adhesive or similar.
It’s not something that needs periodic removal for servicing.

99% sure the only place you’ll source that is from VW. Personally I would clean it up and see if it can be fixed in place with minimal amount of grab adhesive or similar.
It’s not something that needs periodic removal for servicing.
Thanks for the suggestion DXX, might use that as a fall back plan.

Hi ..this could be your part

That does look like it, cheers VanDamMan :thumbsup:

Hi @Dom ... If that link is back order...Google this part number ...available from other outlets

• OEM part number: 7H0 837 566 A

Reactions: Dom
This trim is held on with very small clips, one of mine came loose and would not re-secure after several attempts.
If you gently open the barbs on the clips with a small flat screwdriver they will lock in place avoiding the need to replace the trim.

Thanks for your message DXX. Unfortunately some of the clips had fallen/broken of the trim. Managed to get a trim from Just Kampers and all fitted successfully. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your message DXX. Unfortunately some of the clips had fallen/broken of the trim. Managed to get a trim from Just Kampers and all fitted successfully. :thumbsup:
Can you tell me the part code please? I need one of these and cant find anything to match - cheers

Back