Replacement Switchback Fogs Installed

Barley53

T6 Pro
Hi all, just for info.

I installed this pair of switchback fog lights into my 19 T6 about a month ago;

LED H11 Switchback Fog Unit

I like to swap my fogs over to a proper yellow, however I've got aftermarket LED headlights installed on the T6 and although the new bulbs are super-bright, I'm not that happy with the spread of the dipped so I tend to drive with fogs on to compensate. So no yellow bulbs.

The new fogs are imo a decent compromise; they're plug and play and have three light settings available by pushing/pulling the fogs off/on; bright white, warm white and proper yellow.

Cornering functionality isn't affected, the fog always goes to the bright white.

If anyone's interested, Autobeam frequently offer discounts, I got 25% off by signing up.

Dave.

Last edited:
Do you realise that driving with fog lights on your s illegal and you could be fined. (Unless the visibility is low enough).

No judgements required please folks, as I said this is just for info, take it or leave it :).

NB my dab was rubbish from the day I bought the van, exactly the same hit and miss reception that I get in my 16 SQ5...

:) AONOP
(Answers Only, No Opinions Please)

Cheers Loz, I'm not up to speed with the modern parlance...

And I should acknowledge the fact that Dellmassive had previously installed these. Sorry Dellmassive, I didn't notice :)

Back