Repete

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello all.

Might be the time to take a step forward after sniffing around in this nice and very informative forum for awhile. Yesterday I went VIP member as an appreciation of all the info I already found here.
Thank you all for sharing knowledge.

After having driven a Fiat Scudo Panorama for the last 7,5 years this time around I decided to step it up a notch and get the Multivan Highline that we loved but also was out of reach back then when buying the Scudo.

Unsure if the Multivan Highline is actually the Caravclle Executive in the UK.

When signing the order (second time after a few changes from two weeks earlier :) ) on April 20th the production tine was set for week 25 with delivery here in DK week 27.
Two weeks after that the production date was updated and is now...drum roll... tomorrow. Moved up 5 weeks.
I am still not expecting it to arrive and readied here until 2 - 3 weeks.
But really nice to get it so much earlier than expected.

Originally I picked the deep black pearl for exterior color. But after having seen the MV HL with the VW Toluca rims, I already picked, in Kurkuma Yellow Metallic both me and my spouse was sold to that color. Makes some great contrast for the clack and chrome stuff on the exterior and to the black/titanium interior.

At first we went for the full nappa leather seats but in the last minute we changed it over to the standard Nappa/Alcantara seats.
Am a sucker for the leathers but was unsure about daily practical use as weel as the relatively thin nappa leather VW use doesn't age too well IMHO.

Of course no pictures yet but will come l8r when it arrives here.

Will be some long weeks. ;)

Engine, gear & colors:
- TDI 2.0 EU6 204HP DSG
- Exterior: 6T Kurkuma (Turmeric) Yellow Metallic
- Interior: HT Titanium

Below is the main features coming as standard in DK with the Multivan Highline edition:

Exterior:
– Exterior mirror housing and add-on parts, colour-coded
– Radiator grille with chrome trims, painted in black
– Chrome package (chrome trims on the side and rear plus chrome strip on the ventilation grille)
– Fog lights with static cornering light
– Electric sliding doors, right and left
– Dynamic chassis (lowering by up to approx. 20 mm)
– Privacy glass in the passenger compartment Interior

Interior:
– 7 seats
– Nappa/Alcantara seat upholstery in Titanium Black
– De luxe dash panel
– “Premium” multi-colour multifunction display and Driver Alert System
– 2 rotatable seats, length adjustable, and ISOFIX child seat mounting fixtures in the passenger compartment
– High-quality carpeted flooring in the passenger compartment
– 3-seater bench seat with folding centre armrests
– Step with stainless steel inserts
– Stainless steel loading sill protection Function
– Climatronic 3-zone air conditioning
– Servotronic speed-dependent power-assisted steering
– Leather-covered multifunction steering wheel and leather gear lever knob
– Seat heating for front seats
- Multifunction table in center rails.

Safety
– Automatic headlight regulation with “coming home/leaving home” function
– Rain sensor and interior rear view mirror, automatically dimmable
– Anti-theft alarm system with interior monitoring, back-up horn and tow-away warning

Then some personal added extras:
- Adaptive Dynamic chassis control (DCC) Sport (1BQ)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
– LED headlights and LED tail lights
- Side assist
- Light assist
- Parking sensors front and back with camera.
- “Toluca” alloy wheel 8 J x 18. With 255/45 R 18 tyre.
- Electric tailgate.
- “Discover Media Plus” navigation system package with misc. extras
- "DYNAUDIO” sound system.
- Electrical 12-way seat adjustment for front seats.
- Auxiliary heating system with remote control.
- Electrically folding door mirrors.
- Acoustic noise insulating glass package.
- Linearus trim/Black Glossy insert
- MF steering wheel with switches
- No model or type badges on tailgate.
- 80L fuel tank
- Extra tinted (film) windows in passenger section.

Ordered sidesteps from Vanstyle to help my daughter in/out the van.

Regards Repete

Last edited:
Welcome, what a great spec. it might have been quicker to tell us what options you didn’t tick :)
Thank you. It did get a little out of hand with the ticks so yes, you do have a good point there. Would have been easier. :)

According to dealer status on the van has now changed from production to sale meaning now finished and waiting to get onto a train headed for DK.

Pretty much feeling like a kid before xmas. ;)

And here’s me thinking I had spec’ed my van well. Well done fella and welcome.

And here’s me thinking I had spec’ed my van well. Well done fella and welcome.

Thanks @BiTurbo .
Yes it did get a little :))) out of hand with the tick boxes but being able to buy on a special terms saving standard DK 150% tax hit (25% VAT still to be paid) helped financing the craziness.

Also expecting to have it for a longer period so decided to go as far as possible sweetening the ride.

Welcome Repet, going to be a long wait, great spec by the way, I will look forward to the photos :thumbsup:
Thanks. @Bryan
It already is a long wait ;).
Supposedly lands at the dealer within 14 days of production end on monday this week and from there shouldn't be more than a week tops <<he said with his hopeful but firm voice>>> .

So actually the long awaited new one was loaded on a train in Hanover this Monday and has arrived at my dealer today.
Will be some VERY long next days perhaps up to a week before its fully finished and in my hands.
Besides the general preparation it will get further tinted windows, have a sidestep, and will receive rust protection treatment.
Of course there is also some paperwork to get done before being finally all ready for cruising the danish summer evenings.

On delivery time: Considering first estimat and the horror stories weve heard on 3, 4, 5 or more months of delivery this has been really smooth. Final configuration and contratc made April 20th and here may 30th. Original delivery estimate at the dealer was approximately July 1st.

As mentioned somewhere I originally purchased a TRAX HD sidestep set from Vanstyle which I then upon reception here decided would go on the van after all.
The need to drill holes to fit it sealed the faith of those otherwise pretty nice sidesteps. Decided to sell them locally and take the hit I would have taken anyway by returning them to UK.
Ended up ordering these from tradevanaccessories instead and look behold they landed here today just as the van. Sp far very please with the look of them.

A picture you might ask.... :)
OK here is Repetes "beastie baby" inside the showroom at the the dealer this afternoon.
Would have loved to really show it off in the beautiful sunlight today and see the color in full glow but that will come at a later time.

full?d=1527720098.jpg

@Repete You mention above having a rust protection treatment.
I didn't even know modern vehicles offered this anymore. Is that through the dealers and whats involved out of pure interest?

Back