Remap by CustomVanz

Heard positive and negative reviews about he chap who owns pendal, maybe others can comment on there experiences with dealing with pendal
@J88arv i will take a look at there web page but may take a bit of persuading

Andy

A remap of 205 BHP is quite a tune by Custom Vans
Any one took there remap to those limits

Heard positive and negative reviews about he chap who owns pendal, maybe others can comment on there experiences with dealing with pendal

Andy
I’m still on the fence with both but want to sort sus and brakes first on mine :) then map

Had mine done at Pendle. 102hp 2019 van, he knows his stuff. He makes sure the torque is controlled to avoid excess strain on gearbox. He turned mine down a bit during tuning because of this. Also REVO on T6 102 have the exhaust gas temps too high which fries the turbo.
Van feels so much better as it's a camper conversion so a bit heavier than a panel van.

Andy
I recently had a Pendle remap from 140 to 175 done at a garage in Royston, Herts, I'm very pleased with the result. I dealt with the garage, not the chap who owns the company so have no experience with him. The service I had was excellent. The van is smoother, quicker and more responsive, exactly what I wanted. I can't draw any comparisons with Revo, but others here rate them highly. I'm not trying to persuade you either way, just telling you my experience.

@DaveD

totally understand what your saying
But it’s good to hear everyone else’s experience as well
Thanks
For taking the time to post

Iv not had mine done yet 150 DSG Pendle and revo give the same bhp ish but the Pendle is cheaper around here by £100 seems more tempting.

My van had a very similar poor remap, juddered when trying to put power through in lower revs. Had it taken off (102 -156measured, though the base van wasn't 102, it came in at 113).
Then put Pendle on, drives like a different vehicle, so smooth now, no judder, think it's now 172bhp. Was done at jcvans here in Weymouth. Highly recommend.

If you run another map on your vehicle that you are not happy with, and want to swap to Revo you will qualify for a discount, because we are so confident you will prefer the power, delivery and how the Revo map drives.
We do lots of remap swaps. We even offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy - we have never had to refund anyone’s money.

Revo don’t map the T6 102 as there has been an issue with the turbo failing, other tuners have also had issues, Revo have been the first to remove their mapping for this issue.

I know this

I should have mentioned in my post above the t6 102 Euro6 that cant be mapped. And the early ones are Euro5

we’ve done loads. They map perfectly.

I have customvanz 200ps map on my 102ps 5speed Euro5.
It drives fine and much more powerful, but it feels more like 160-170ps but I'm not had it on the rollers to prove it. CustomVanz don't do mapping, they get a chap in to do it so I've no idea what the map is based on.
I've done 20k with the map and at least 10k of that was towing a heavy trailer. I didn't know about week 5 speed boxes when I had mine done but it hasn't been a problem. I would like to swap to a 6sp box for towing, just to be sure.

Is the general rule that a 2019 102 cannot be remapped at all? I know REVO have discontinued their remap. My van is pretty much gutless, I wish I’d bought a 150 dsg!

Is the general rule that a 2019 102 cannot be remapped at all? I know REVO have discontinued their remap. My van is pretty much gutless, I wish I’d bought a 150 dsg!
Speak to Martyn at Pendle Performance

Yes pal
Emailed Steve and sorted it out
Sometime this week hopefully
Andy

Back