Remap appears to have no effect

Gt turbo

Evening all I’ve got a vw t6 which I’ve been upgrading over last couple of years. Just had my new lights in but also had a remap.
Apologies if I’m in the wrong thread.
my van is the 102 brake just had the remap to about 170 ish. Driving it seems to of done absolutely bugger all to any speed, thought it would of been more responsive or be quicker at the start of gears. Should I noticeably be feeling a difference if so something ain’t right. Many thanks

Evening all I’ve got a vw t6 which I’ve been upgrading over last couple of years. Just had my new lights in but also had a remap.
Apologies if I’m in the wrong thread.
my van is the 102 brake just had the remap to about 170 ish. Driving it seems to of done absolutely bugger all to any speed, thought it would of been more responsive or be quicker at the start of gears. Should I noticeably be feeling a difference if so something ain’t right. Many thanks
Going from 102 to 170hp should surely make it more responsive, if you can't feel the difference you should ask why.
Who did the remap?
Lots of threads on here about potential problems caused by remapping the 102, some reputable companies understand the problems and remap accordingly.

Oh and Welcome!

Thanks
I’m going to speak to who did the remap on Monday, good to know I should feel a response difference I just wanted a bit of info of experienced people like yourself and who’ve had it done just to double check before I see them. As I’ve Neva had this for a van before only cars

I had a 102 van remapped by Pendle and I noticed a big difference. Something doesn’t seem right.

Back