Sold Reimo Table With Swivel Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0mb0

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi,

Having a garage clear-out. Is anyone interested in a Reimo table with the swivel bracket and arm to attach it to the van?

Actually got two tabletops (one grey and one wood-finish) but only one arm/bracket set.

It would need to be collected from Sevenoaks, Kent.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi,

Having a garage clear-out. Is anyone interested in a Reimo table with the swivel bracket and arm to attach it to the van?

Actually got two tabletops (one grey and one wood-finish) but only one arm/bracket set.

It would need to be collected from Sevenoaks, Kent.

Thanks,

Tom
Advertising the price may help prospective purchasers @t0mb0

Advertising the price may help prospective purchasers @t0mb0

Yeah, I realised I hadn’t priced it. Problem is, I haven’t got a clue what it’s worth so thought I’d see if there’s any interest first. Happy to listen to offers!

Does the table part fold flat? I’ve seen one that does somewhere ?

No, the tabletop is one piece. I think people usually store them flat on the back of the back seat or fold down parcel shelf bit. We had it in the sliding door but I think the convertors cut some steel to get it in there.

Have you got any pics?

Yep, here you go: Got table tops front and back so you can see the fitment the arm screws into. You can't see it in the photo but the wood colour tabletop is a bit thicker than the other one.

The bracket bit just screws into some solid surface, on ours it was attached to the base of the rear seat and it folds neatly out of the way. The arm bit on ours was stored clipped in behind the driver's seat.

20190901-214315.JPG 20190901-214339.JPG

Are you ok to collect from Sevenoaks, Kent? Say £50 for the grey table and arm/bracket?

I am not sure where I am next week! I will have it if you dont mind the fact I may not be able to get there for a couple of weeks.

Crap! I had forgotten all about this as I havent been working for the last 4 weeks , so have not been anywhere near. I am however in london from Monday onwards and can come over and collect one of the evenings in the week.

No worries, if it doesn’t happen let me know although I would need to sort a courier pick up which might not be so handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back