Reimo Rail And Fiamma Canopy

T28dov

T6 Pro
Apologies if this has already been asked. I’ve had a reimo rail fitted and coupled with a Vango airbeam, I’m pretty happy! However, is it possible to simply fit a fiamma canopy to the rail or is there extra fitting required? I’m thinking for 1 nighters it’d be easier to have the fiamma but for longer stays, the airbeam. So preferably I’d like to bolt it on when I need it and take it off when I don’t... doesn’t strictly have to be Fiamma, other options would be fine as long as it’s possible to put it on and take it off with relative ease!

Thanks

Roy

Plenty of smaller canopies that will fit the awning rail that are very cheap for shorter stays.

I’ve already got the air beam canopy and I’m happy with it. It’s just driving away and leaving it doesn’t seem like the best idea so hence why I’m thinking about seeing if anyone knows if I can attach a fiamma when I’ve already got a reimo rail

I’ve already got the air beam canopy and I’m happy with it. It’s just driving away and leaving it doesn’t seem like the best idea so hence why I’m thinking about seeing if anyone knows if I can attach a fiamma when I’ve already got a reimo rail
The Fiamma brackets that fit to the Reimo Multirail also require 2 rivnuts to be drilled into the roof.

I am thinking about the fiamma awning and adapter for reimo rail but if the fiamma cassette is fitted does this mean the reimo rail cannot be used for a driveaway awning without removing the fiamma.. it would be handy to be able to select the awning to number of nights away as T28dov above without removing for example the

Back