Reimo Multi-rail

Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I had a Reimo Multi-rail fitted to my van when I had it converted this year but dont actually have a use for it yet. The general idea was to look into an easy to put up lightweight awning/door cover but I've not seen too many options outside of bigger awning extensions to the living space. Has anyone got any lightweight ideas or other options to make use of the rail?
Would it be possible to stretch a canopy between two vans?

Reimo Beach awning, best £90 we spent. We were going to have a Fiamma windout, but we were talked out of it by our converter. It packs away to nowt, minutes to put up & take down, can’t fault it for the money.46AF18DA-2A35-47FB-90D1-5DE4A79C788B.jpeg

That's exactly what I thought I wanted... Now I now it's actually what I want. Awesome.

I like the look of that Reimo Beach awning too! I plumped for one of these at the end of the summer but haven't used it yet so can't comment on ease of use - several colours and several options in terms of how you connect it to the van and how it can be pitched. £80 -£95 depending on colour:

debus-vw-t4-t5-t6-sun-canopy-brilliant-orange-10124-p.jpg

[Image from the funkyleisure website]

Debus VW T4 T5 T6 Sun Canopy - Brilliant Orange

This discusses fitting and pitching options in further detail:
VW Camper Sun Canopy Awning Instructions: Connections, Set-Up and Top Tips – Funky Leisure's Blog

Great awnings guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I bet that you can’t fully deploy them in under 90 seconds though

:p :p :p

I had a Reimo Multi-rail fitted to my van when I had it converted this year but dont actually have a use for it yet. The general idea was to look into an easy to put up lightweight awning/door cover but I've not seen too many options outside of bigger awning extensions to the living space. Has anyone got any lightweight ideas or other options to make use of the rail?
Would it be possible to stretch a canopy between two vans?

After reading this I searched for the Reimo Beach awning thingy mentioned above and found it for £79.00 if you are still in the market for something. Hopefully I will be able to post the link in here.
Reimo Palm Beach 2.6m SWB Sun Canopy | Sun Canopies | Camperco

Many thanks Eyres'ee. I've put this on hold at the mo due to work giving me a massive kick in the nutz.... :(
But duly noted for later.
Many thanks all.

Got a Vango tunnel tarp, had a kador strip sewn on....£30 all done....better than £200 for a rail sail and all the various options of setup available

37702710-5E91-459C-B346-4C50D75D0EF6.jpeg

That Reimo palm beach awning looks excellent. Think I’ll be picking one up. Good price for the LWB one on that site too

We have one of those on our LWB. Excellent bit of kit. Worth also getting at least one of the end side walls to provide some extra protection or privacy. Reimo Palm Beach Side Wall For LWB Canopy | Awnings & Canopies

The domed shape is excellent for keeping rain from puddling on the top but be careful is very strong winds! It will flip itself inside out and turn into a paddling pool ...... as we found out at 4 0'clock in the morning on the island of Brač! But it was an exceptional tropical storm. :eek:

Back